 CAD / 6095
Re: Maiden Hat file?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 11:48:04 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Richard Marchetti writes:
Hey Y'all:

Yup.  I have have set up Ldraw and Mlcad on my home system at last. Newbie
twit that I am, I immediately seek stuff not actually in the available
programs (or worse, I missed them in their buried explorer-style locations
in the interface).

What I need is the castle maiden hat (or steeple headdress), the SW
lightsaber pommel (someone must have this one), and the little Belville
princess crown (I'm dreaming, right?). Anyway, I'd appreciate someone
emailing me these parts, or pointing me in the direction of a helpful URL.

Many thanks in advance,

-- Hop-Frog

Hi Richard,

Welcome to the virtual side!  The lightsabre handle is part 577, found under
"Minifig Tool Light Sabre Hilt"; the headwear is not done, I don't believe.

Cheers, Heather
--
Heather Patey
Pirate Wench / Brick Detective