 CAD / 6094
6093  |  6095
Subject:
I need some mock-up parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 09:53:40 GMT

I need mock-ups of the folowing parts:
printed raised baseplate from 6983 ice station odyssey
printed "radar" piece from same set
ice planet helmet visor
2 x 3 ice planet logo slope
2 x 2 ice planet logo tile
the ice planet printed windscreen piece from 6973
and the 3 different ice planet heads.

I need these (especially the baseplate) so I can make the model I am
entering in the space alternate model contest. I would just use the
unprinted versions of the parts but I have been informed by the person
running the contest that I cant do that, its against the rules.
Basicly I just need something that I can use as a "baseplate 32 x 32
raised with ramp and ice planet paint" and so on.