 CAD / 6057
6056  |  6058
Subject:
BrickDraw3D 1.0 coming soon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 23 Jun 2001 15:11:12 GMT

Hello,

I've been away for quite some time. I'm happy about a lot of code I've
written (in wonderful places like Maui, and Chicago O'Hare) and I've decided
to make one big release of BrickDraw3D, at BrickFest (July 13.)

What I have in the can already should satisfy hungry Mac users. I'm going to
go ahead and ship it as 1.0. It sports a natural, clean editing mode in 3D,
a parts librarian, clipboard functions, dramatic speed improvements, and a
few surprises.

-Erik