 CAD / 6056
Re: My Mini
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 23 Jun 2001 14:17:06 GMT

I like it, cute,simple, I could build about 5 from my colection.

Gary

Christopher Masi <cmasi@cmasi.chem.tulane.edu> wrote in message
With all the talk lately about the New Mini, I was inspired the other • night to
build the smallest LEGO car that would still hold a minifig. I don't have • a
picture of it yet, but I put the dat file and a POV file on my server. In • order
to fit a steering wheel in the car, I decided not to use the fender • bricks. One
benefit of not using the fender bricks is that fewer special parts are • needed.
Right now I have a red Mini with white top, a blue Mini with white top, a • gray
Mini with black top, and a black Mini with black top.

http://cmasi.chem.tulane.edu/mini.gif

http://cmasi.chem.tulane.edu/mini.zip

Chris
--