 CAD / 5975
Re: printable parts catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 03:56:26 GMT

-Chuck Sommerville wrote:
I downloaded the html version with no problems.  Thanks you for your work.
One question, Why are some of the images .jpg and others .png?  Could this
cause problems with some browsers?

Glad it works. I don't know why there are any .png's.  All I did was hit the
"save as web page" command in Word. To tell the truth I didn't notice, 'cause I
was in a hurry at the time. If anybody notices a problem, let me know and I'll
get on it. Thanks for the heads up.

"Kyle D. Jackson" wrote:

Wow, this is awesome Patrick!  I can't imagine how much work
has gone into it.

Thanks. And...you don't want to know. :)

--
Patrick Sayre-Little
sayrew@pr.erau.edu