 CAD / 5943
Re: printable parts catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2001 18:05:23 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Patrick Sayre-Little writes:
Well, I've done it. All the part numbers are now in the images themselves. No
more formatting problems! Anyway, here it is:
http://moon.pr.erau.edu/~sayrew/lego.html

I downloaded the html version with no problems.  Thanks you for your work.
One question, Why are some of the images .jpg and others .png?  Could this
cause problems with some browsers?

-Chuck Sommerville