 CAD / 5914
    Re: Another animation from me Eduardo —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) The download worked for me. There are three zip-downloads. Each of them contains one rar subfile, except the first, which contains two. Once all the three are unzipped, you must unrar the four part archive, which leaves you with a 4,5MB (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Another animation from me Eduardo —Eduardo Vazquez
   (...) Great at last someone has download it I will make the same with my town, castle pirates models. (...) It is 160 x 120 pixels the Finished version wil be at 320 x 200 with q2 with studs may be with bumps if someone has an idea tell me it. (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.cad)