 CAD / 588
  Re: L-cad is getting irritating!

(...) know (...) need (...) Good to hear from you on this one, and bravo for remembering James' mother. If we formed a new group _and_ gatewayed L-cad to it, she would continue to receive messages as usual. Those who absolutely are unable or (...) (26 years ago, 23-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: L-cad is getting irritating!

(...) I haven't really given it any thought. I am flexible though, and I have confidence in Todd's judgement on how to do it. As long as I can get to it, I am happy. (...) That is a cool idea. And I am sure the Jessiman family would appreciate it. (...) (26 years ago, 23-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)