 CAD / 5878
  RTM patch and mklist?

I'm new to lcad, and I've got a 1 Ghz CPU, so I was getting the "Runtime Error 200" error. I downloaded the patch from (URL) THis fixed the problem on the LDRAW and LEDIT programs, but didn't fix mklist.exe. How can I get it to work? Is there (...) (23 years ago, 13-May-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: RTM patch and mklist?

There should be an updated version of mklist.exe, called makelist.exe in your LDraw directory. Try running it instead, the problem might have been fixed. As well, LDraw Add-On, by Steve Bliss, can generate the parts list (And has a whole bunch of (...) (23 years ago, 13-May-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: RTM patch and mklist?

(...) Mklist.exe shouldn't need any fix. Are you sure you weren't trying to use makelist.exe? Makelist.exe is obsolete; it can only handle 1000 parts. Mklist.exe was released specifically to address the shortcomings of makelist.exe. Steve (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.cad)