 CAD / 5879
Re: RTM patch and mklist?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 13 May 2001 20:21:51 GMT

There should be an updated version of mklist.exe, called makelist.exe in
your LDraw directory.  Try running it instead, the problem might have
been fixed.

As well, LDraw Add-On, by Steve Bliss, can generate the parts list (And
has a whole bunch of other benefits.)
You can download LDraw Add-On from:
http://members.home.net/steve.bliss/ldao/index.html

--
Calvin Walton
awesomeamazingaaron wrote:

I'm new to lcad, and I've got a 1 Ghz CPU, so I was getting the "Runtime Error
200" error. I downloaded the patch from
http://www.ldraw.org/download/start/rte200.htm. THis fixed the problem on the
LDRAW and LEDIT programs, but didn't fix mklist.exe.

How can I get it to work? Is there another way to make the parts list?

Any ideas greatly appreciated!