 CAD / 5864
  do these parts exist?

I havent been keeping up with the postings on cad.dat.parts lately and I may have missed these, have they been made yet? the old type plastic cape the minifig head that has an eye patch, hair at the top and a stubble beard the minifig head that has (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: do these parts exist?

(...) Do you mean (URL) - that's official (...) There is a mock-up at (URL) but it does not include the detail for the feather hole. I need to get back to that. (...) Not yet - but I've done the Pirate Wench torso ((URL) and there's a lot of (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: do these parts exist?

ok thanks chris. (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.cad)