 CAD / 5864
5863  |  5865
Subject:
do these parts exist?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2001 07:39:14 GMT

I havent been keeping up with the postings on cad.dat.parts lately and I
may have missed these, have they been made yet?

the old type plastic cape
the minifig head that has an eye patch, hair at the top and a stubble
beard
the minifig head that has a moustache, hair at the top and a stubble
beard (I know franklin made some patterned heads recently...)
the wolfpack hood
the ghost
the old feather plumes (3 x)
the forestmen hat
the horse
the pitchfork
the small sized pine tree
the castle wall corner piece with the stones pattern on it
the crusaders lion torso
the baseplate from the forestmens crossing (6071)
and the torso, head or headwear for the forest woman (also from 7061)