 CAD / 5842
  Optional lines ... brain ache!

I want to complete my Darth Maul head but I'm having trouble visualising how optional lines work. The FAQ on Ldraw.org is extremely vague, and looking at other heads in MLCad I can't see how the optional lines work. I can't run Ldraw/Ledit on my NT (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Optional lines ... brain ache!

Ignore me, I'm an idiot, I didn't notice the difference in the 2 pictures. It sort of makes sense now. Dan (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.cad)

"Daniel Crichton" <danielc@helio.co.uk> wrote in message news:GCtKDI.KIM@lugnet.com... (...) You can probably just use all the optional lines from the original head file. To do a patterned version, you should just be working with the surface faces (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.cad)