 CAD / 5821
    LDraw parts as 3D objects —Matthew Gerber
   Hey all, I've done a (not so extensive) search of the .cad groups and related web sites, and haven't seen this mentioned (though it may have been-sorry if that is so). Have the .dat parts from LDraw ever been collected into an archive of 3D objects? (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LDraw parts as 3D objects —Austin Greenwood
     (...) Hi. I found this post, but not sure if you seen it... (URL) that helps. (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LDraw parts as 3D objects —Erik Olson
   Hi Matthew, I once played with converting parts to 3DMF files. I used Perl to translate them. It's far from perfect but read my message, some of the URLs are still live and lead to some graphics: (URL) this point it would be easy to export 3DMF from (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.cad)