 CAD / 5787
5786  |  5788
Subject:
How to make a squish matrix?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 15:39:19 GMT

Hey all,

Is there a way I can make a matrix that will "squish" an object?  For
example, I have a cylinder I want to squish into a truntcated cone.  I could
have sworn this was possible (I thought this was how perspective was
rendered, by squishing the view into a pyramid), but I can't find any
reference to it.

Someone please please please help!  :-,

Cheers,
- jsproat