 CAD / 5777
Re: Questions re: parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 08:35:00 GMT

"Larry Theden" <cegorach@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:q350etodqfkvkk6vt8i2ia356hajjid5ng@4ax.com...

Does the "complete.exe" archive available on ldraw.org now contain the
lp97-13 & -14 updates referenced below?

I don't think it does - a while ago I couldn't find some primitives and
found that they were in those 2 early updates. I'd suggest that you download
them both and extract them to another dir, then copy over the files and
answer No to overwriting existing parts so that updates from complete.exe
don't get overwritten.

Dan