 CAD / 5763
  Where's L3P Add On ?

Hi, I think that i've seen a long time ago (perhaps on the LDRAW.ORG site) an downloadeble program that makes an windows add-on to the L3P program, witch is a DOS program. Does anyone know where i can find it? I don't find it at the download page (...) (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Where's L3P Add On ?

Its on Jeff Boens site (URL) column from the left, 2nd item down. or this (URL) E. Blessing ludo soete <ludo.soete@village.uunet.be> wrote in message news:GC0608.29z@lugnet.com... (...) witch (...) POV-Ray. (...) (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad)