 CAD / 5766
Re: Where's L3P Add On ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 22:39:07 GMT

Its on Jeff Boens site http://home.flash.net/~onyx/index.html

2nd column from the left, 2nd item down.
or this http://l3pao.malagraphixia.com/

Gary E. Blessing

ludo soete <ludo.soete@village.uunet.be> wrote in message
Hi,

I think that i've seen a long time ago (perhaps on the LDRAW.ORG site) an
downloadeble program that makes an windows add-on to the L3P program, • witch
is a DOS program.

Does anyone know where i can find it?
I don't find it at the download page from LDRAW.ORG
I would like to give it a try to render one of my locomotives with • POV-Ray.

Thanks,
Ludo