 CAD / 5762
  Re: Parts Tracker

(...) Did you already find a successor? If not, I'd volunteer to do it. And since I'm a lazy git, I think I would quite quickly create an automated tracker ;-) (...) *me* ;-) Regards, Hakan (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Parts Tracker

No, I have not appointed any successor yet. I have only had three or four positive or semi-positive responses, so to me you look like a very strong candidate. In fact, the strongest. As you may know, the current TTracker is 100% manually updated (I (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad)