 CAD / 5756
    Lego Cad? —Tom Heverly
   Does anyone have any experience with Lego Cad? (URL) is made by (or in conjunction with) Autodesk, so I'm hoping it is similar to AutoCAD, but I'm guessing it's not quite that good if it will fit on a few floppies. I think Virtual legos would be (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Lego Cad? —Matthew Gerber
   Tom, LEGO CAD is a program designed to go with LEGO's Dacta educational line. It is many years old at this point. It now ships on CD-ROM, but the program is unchanged. It fits onto floppies because, like LDraw, it's files are simply lines of text (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad)