 CAD / 5743
    Re: Macintosh LEGO CAD/LEGO Designer —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) I think the chances of obtaining the source code are pretty small. In stead, you could try to go for some of the clones. As far as I know, the source code is available for ldglite, LDLITE and LEOCad. (Sorry, I don't know the proper (...) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Macintosh LEGO CAD/LEGO Designer —Matthew Gerber
   Thanks for the info Fredrik! (...) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Macintosh LEGO CAD/LEGO Designer —Don Heyse
   If you're up to it, I've been looking for a volunter to compile the current version of ldglite for the Mac ever since Erik gave it up to work on BrickDraw3D. The Mac version has been stuck at revision 0.5 for some time now... I've fixed a lot of (...) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad)