 CAD / 5726
  Re: Circular Primitives

(...) You can try using the 48-segment primitives in the ldraw/p/48 directory. The cylinder primitive is 1-4cyli.dat. The easiest way to code this up is in a text editor, but you should be able to do it through MLCAD as well. The code to make a (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Circular Primitives

(...) Thanks for that, i managed to do that and it looks a lot better. Just one more thing for now, I take it that to make ends for the 'tube' I use '1-4disc.dat' but how do i manipulate it, whenever I change any values it goes haywire. I'd be (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Circular Primitives

(...) Don't worry about replying to my previous post, I have downloaded Jonathan Wilson's excellent program and it works fine. thanks for all the help. John (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad)