 CAD / 5714
  Parts Tracker

I wish to quit the job with the Tracker. I promise to keep it updated until May 1 2001, but before that we need to find a successor, or better, put up a Permanent Tracker. Who is willing? /Tore (23 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Parts Tracker

(...) Well, what are the requirements ? What do you mean by a Permanent Tracker (...) I might be interested. depending on the conditions required, de degreee of automation possible and time that is required to keep it up and running. See ya Rui (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Parts Tracker

(...) Did you already find a successor? If not, I'd volunteer to do it. And since I'm a lazy git, I think I would quite quickly create an automated tracker ;-) (...) *me* ;-) Regards, Hakan (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Parts Tracker

No, I have not appointed any successor yet. I have only had three or four positive or semi-positive responses, so to me you look like a very strong candidate. In fact, the strongest. As you may know, the current TTracker is 100% manually updated (I (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad)