 CAD / 5699
  LDraw.org to change name to be more accepting to other brands

Hello everybody - It has come to my attention recently that the name 'LDraw' in 'LDraw.org' is a tad discriminating against other brands of building blocks. It's with a heavy heart that I announce that the site will be changing its name in the near (...) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: LDraw.org to change name to be more accepting to other brands

(...) <snip> This might have been funnier if you had said WHAT you were changing the name to... :-) ++Lar (24 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: LDraw.org to change name to be more accepting to other brands

(...) Fool me six times, shame on you. Fool me seven times, shame on me. ;-) Cheers, - jsproat (24 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)