 CAD / 5691
    Re: Parts Library License —Santiágo Peresón
   (...) (maybe this has been discussed around here... if so, please kindly forget this message) why don't you GPL it? (URL) GNU GPL & LGPL licenses are quite developed, well known, and free for all. you've got lots of info and experience from other (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Parts Library License —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I support the license Leonardo posted. I oppose use of LGPL (the appropriate one of the two given the scope) because it "pollutes" derivative works. I do not want to see everyone in a position where they HAVE to give away whatever they did (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad)