 CAD / 5638
    Micah Mabelitini —Eric Sophie
   OOOOhhhh!!! Could you please do one of my robots... Pleeeezzzze... www.brickshelf.com/c...cgi?f=3798 (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Micah Mabelitini —Micah J. Mabelitini
   (...) Ack! By sheer luck I happened to see this post; sorry for the slow response. I get Lugnet news via nntp, and I don't subscribe to lugnet.cad so.... Well, I would love to render the Mantis or something, but I'm afraid I just don't have the (...) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad)