 CAD / 5612
  2 x 2 tile round

Hello This part has no parts author. Does this mean it's made by James Jessiman ? I could only find one of these tiles at home, but it looks very different from the created by LEdit. The bottom center X is too small, the "cut-outs" too low, and the (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: 2 x 2 tile round

(...) Yes. (...) There are two possible reasons for the differences: 1. The file is actually inaccurate. 2. James modelled an older version of the part. I don't know enough about the history of this part to say whether it has changed over time or (...) (24 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad)