 CAD / 5578
    Re: LCAD for Risc-OS (was LCAD/LDraw.org Formal Organization) —Alex Farlie
   Sorry to come back to this again. Don, I looked at the instrcutions and noted that it needs the tools wget and buzinp2 to get the source archive.(I am assuming these are Linux tools). As my Arc is an emularted (via Red Squirel) I was wondering if it (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LCAD for Risc-OS (was LCAD/LDraw.org Formal Organization) —Don Heyse
   (...) You don't need bunzip2 or wget. You do need a browser and way to unzip ordinary .zip files. When I said the installation should be similar to the "ldglite for linux" instructions on ldraw.org, I meant for you to follow them loosly but (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad)