 CAD / 5573
    Re: Line Thickness —Steve Chapple
   (...) I too need something to make nice printed instructions with. I hear good things about MLCAD, _except_ for the proviso about the line thickness. A (hopefully) simple? fix would unlease a flood of users of MLCAD I suspect. What's the cost to buy (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad)

        RE: Line Thickness —Ralph Hempel
   (...) It's free. Michael Lachmann is one of the established gurus on Lugnet, and his product (even with the flaws) is probably better than any commercial package you can think of. That being said, we should all be thankful for any time he can spend (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad)