 CAD / 5565
  Re: Line Thickness

(...) I've implemented that already for the next version and during that I found out that there was a stupid bug in the code which caused lines to be disappearing. Now the drawing is much clearer, means lines are clearly visible. I also implemented (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Line Thickness

Awesome, I need this too. Line thickness and with a good contasting color is a must for printing. I find black the worst offender in LeoCAD. Hey Leonardo, I find that the line thinkness setting does not affect the save as bitmap or export html. (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Line Thickness

Keep up the great work. We all appreciate whatever time you can spare to improve an already fantastic program. I can't wait for the new version, But I understand about things "coming up". I just recently became a new father and I just don't know (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad)