 CAD / 5520
    Re: (Mac) BrickDraw3D update —Erik Olson
   I just took a chance -- posted yet another update without noting it on the web page. Selecting bricks is 2 times faster. Dumb bug. Also, if you open a file named like "*.CGI" it renames the file for you, to a more sensible name if the file contains (...) (24 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: (Mac) BrickDraw3D update —Christopher Masi
   (...) Erik, Just started following lugnet.cad, and noticed that only one person had responded to your post. I just wanted to say that your efforts are appreciated by me, and this latest version is very cool. I remember feeling very lukewarm about (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: (Mac) BrickDraw3D update —Gary E. Blessing
   Hmm.. Some how I missed the original post....ah-well I too would like to tell you that I really apreciate the work thats going into this project. 2 copies running at the same time? ok. Long Live The Mac!! Gary Member#801 Christopher Masi (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad)