 CAD / 548
547  |  549
Subject:
Rotating a part?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 21 Jan 1999 15:00:57 GMT

L-cad is down, and I really would like help with this:

I have point A (x,y,z) and point B (x',y',z').  I want to rotate a part
(with its insertion point at A) so that it is perpendicular to the line AB.
How do I calculate the angles of rotation about each axis?  Do I need to
rotate on three axes, or is two sufficient?

-John Van