 CAD / 5472
Re: DAT to AutoCAD?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 15:39:42 GMT

Thanks Duane. You'd think if a utility can be written to convert in one
direction, you could write one to go the other way as well....hmmmm dare I
take time away from trains to learn that much about .DAT files? I don't know.

jt

In lugnet.cad, Duane Hess writes:
In lugnet.cad, James Trobaugh writes:
Forgive me if this is a dumb question. I couldn't find a FAQ for the CAD
group. I was wondering if there is a utility that allows .DAT files to be
converted to AutoCAD (i.e. DXF)? Also is there such a utility that allows
the reverse to happen?

Thanks,

jt

----
James J. Trobaugh
North Georgia LEGO Train Club
http://www.ngltc.org

Yes, there is a DAT to DXF Converter written by Paulo Caprica Junior
http://www.geocities.com/eureka/gold/3269/

Now, if only there was a DXF to DAT converter. I'd be cranking out the parts
updates

-Duane.