 CAD / 5462
  Re: Let's be realistc (WasRe:MoreVenomAnyone? (WasRe:Givethemabreak (was:Hey,like,isanyonethere?)))

(...) Well, I'm not someone under an NDA, nor have I played on on TV, but... The simple answer is "Because LEGO Direct asked them to." and that's about it, really. LD initiated these meetings, and it's their call how to do them. But even aside from (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.general)

"James Brown" <galliard@shades-of-night.com> wrote in message news:G8npDr.Ep3@lugnet.com... (...) This makes a lot of sense. I gotta get caught up on work (school) and sleep....then I'll probably dive into this and field a few more concerns people (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.general)