 CAD / 5433
  Re: dynamite - need conformation on black lines.

(...) Great! (...) It's a printing error. It's pretty common for decoreated pieces to have this problem. Maybe that's why it's called offset printing? ;) I could insert comments about "only the best being good enough", but I'll give TLC the benefit (...) (24 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: dynamite - need conformation on black lines.

(...) Thanks Steve. Now that I know it is a problem, I will make adjustments on the piece. Dennis (24 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad)