 CAD / 5433
Re: dynamite - need conformation on black lines.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 10 Feb 2001 03:11:20 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Dennis Osborn wrote:

Hi all.  I am doing the 1x2 tile with the image of dynamite on it.

Great!

On my piece, the black ban around the sticks does not go all the way around it.
It is as if the black lines on the piece are offset by a couple of millimeters.

Is it this way on all the pieces or did I get a lego piece with a slight
printing error?

It's a printing error.  It's pretty common for decoreated pieces to have
this problem.  Maybe that's why it's called offset printing? ;)

I could insert comments about "only the best being good enough", but I'll
give TLC the benefit of the doubt on this, and assume that if they could
prevent the problem, they would.

Steve