 CAD / 5431
5430  |  5432
Subject:
dynamite - need conformation on black lines.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 10 Feb 2001 01:30:19 GMT

Hi all.  I am doing the 1x2 tile with the image of dynamite on it.

On my piece, the black ban around the sticks does not go all the way around it.
It is as if the black lines on the piece are offset by a couple of millimeters.

Is it this way on all the pieces or did I get a lego piece with a slight
printing error?

See http://www.student.ipfw.edu/~osbodr01/both.jpg for complete piece.

See http://www.student.ipfw.edu/~osbodr01/d-small.jpg for close up of the
offset.

I have completed the sticks and the bans around them, but have not stared on
the fuse.  Let me know if all the pieces are like this or not.  I don't want to
submit a dat file based on a defective piece.

Dennis