 CAD / 5426
  Re: LCAD for Risc-OS (was LCAD/LDraw.org Formal Organization)

(...) Thanks! I am sure it will compile in GNU C for RISC OS? (If that has an RO3 lib rather than an RO3.7 or RO4 lib--- I use RO under Archie an emulator :-) ) (...) Of coure if I was better at RO programming I'd porbably write an Obey file to do (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LCAD for Risc-OS (was LCAD/LDraw.org Formal Organization)

(...) If you feel really brave, you could try to compile LeoCAD under RO. You'll need to have GTK installed and some other libraries but a guy was able to use it under on an Alpha so I think there's a chance you can get a complete editor for your (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: LCAD for Risc-OS (was LCAD/LDraw.org Formal Organization)

(...) I'm not sure if the GTK libs are availbe for RO? ( I seem to recall GTK+ being a acronym fro GIMP TOOLkit+ a distinctly non RO program... But if porting the GTK+ to RO would mean better RO software... Altoguh ISTR there being an ARM BSD or ARM (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.off-topic.geek)