 CAD / 5412
5411  |  5413
Subject:
L3PAO small update available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 05:50:47 GMT

Due to little bugs here and there, I've upped an incremental release of L3PAO
1.3 (1.3.24)

It addresses the issues with the -cg switch not working correctly, the -f
switch incorrectly setting its Y Axis to 0 and a few other things beneath the
surface.

http://www.flash.net/~onyx/L3PAO/L3PAO.html

enjoy!