 CAD / 5341
5340  |  5342
Subject:
Part Needed for Project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 04:05:45 GMT

I have MLCAD v1.99 and I am trying to find some rubber band parts, I
believe that there would be at least 3, one that is just round, one
that would be sort of squashed in the middle, and one that would
simulate going from a small pully to a large pully.

I do not know anyone that could make these for me or what program
would be needed to create them and import them into MLCAD, would someone
be willing and able to make these parts and mail them to and post them to
the group??

Chris Hood