 CAD / 5310
Re: Has this piece been made yet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 20:45:45 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Chris Czajka wrote:

Just wanted to check in real quick and see if this piece has been made yet.
I dont know what to officially call the piece, but its the piece used in the
Tie Fighter and Sith Infiltrator set.  Its the piece That is used to connect
the wings to the body of each craft.  I hope you all know which piece I am
referring to.  If it has been made, where can I get it.  And if not, are
there any plans by anyone to make it yet?

If you mean part 30373, I posted a mockup for it a couple of years ago.
Check it at <http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/?n=208>.

Steve