 CAD / 5132
    Re: *REPOST* LEGO Alpha team parts —Eric Kingsley
   (...) Whoa, cool it sparky... This is a news forum not a chat group. Don't expect to get answers to every post you make as soon as you post them. First off I am not a CAD parts designer but I will say that most, if not all, of the designers will (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: *REPOST* LEGO Alpha team parts —Austin Greenwood
   (...) Oh, and about showing proof of working on the parts, i can not. they are allready delleted from my hard drive. (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad)