 CAD / 507
  Re: Update on Virtual Plans

(...) it looks like i'm jumping in late here, steve, but this is turning an already very cool project into something quite awesome. your attention to detail is quite impressive. personally i like the way we are being introduced to parts of the ship (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Update on Virtual Plans

(...) Thanks. I really want to model the actual bridge deck in LDraw. I like the way it's laid out. The current images don't do it justice. (...) That's because I can only work on this project bit by bit. (...) Yes, but I pulled them out because I (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)