 CAD / 506
  Re: Update on Virtual Plans

I made a couple of quick additions to the Spaceship BR pages. I added a page for the Personnel Transmat Station, and I uploaded a zip containing all the source DAT files. And I changed the start page. See (URL) for links to the new stuff. (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Update on Virtual Plans

(...) excellent! i'm going to take a peek at the engine room as a pov file! ..jg (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)