 CAD / 501
    Re: Minifigs and Music —Duane Hess
   (...) All of my models are for my personal enjoyment and the entertainment of others. As long as you aren't profitting from it, by all means, use it. I do ask that you give credit by mentioning my name somewhere near the piano though. Enjoy! Duane (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Minifigs and Music —Tom McDonald
   (...) Thanks! No profit here (which is why I'm not currently involved in any metroliner, airport shuttle or galaxy explorer auctions :) And the credit will appear adjacent to the piano. Got a url? I'll adjacently post that too. -Tom McD. (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Minifigs and Music —Duane Hess
   (...) wondering (...) will (...) All of my stuff is currently at: (URL) might want to wait until tomorrow to access the site though. I'm currently in the process of updating it. Duane (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Minifigs and Music —Duane Hess
   I have added a new piano to my website. It is an upright version which is a little easier to make and a little more to scale. Let me know what you think. Duane (URL) (26 years ago, 15-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)