 CAD / 4972
  Re: *** The best LEGO CAD software ? ***

I'm a bit new to this myself, so someone correct me if I'm wrong. I recommend using MLCAD (on Windows) to actually edit the LEGO models. This is a very good editor, but it only has rudimentary display capabilities. Then, get L3P to convert the MLCAD (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: *** The best LEGO CAD software ? ***

And what's better ? LDraw or MLCAD ? Norbert asked what's more easy to control. (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)