 CAD / 4918
    Re: New Partsref is pure bliss —Steve Bliss
   (...) Only sort of. Most of the old html files are still there, including the the files which displayed in the frame. Unfortunately, the frameset page is gone (it was overwritten). BUT, you can display the category page in your browser, without a (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.general)

        Re: New Partsref is pure bliss —Kevin Salm
   (...) the (...) This should do fine for a temporary fix. We appreciate it. If I was any good at writing frameset HTML code I could fix the page myself for my own use--I might give it a try. __Kevin Salm__ (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.general)