 CAD / 4914
  Re: New Partsref is pure bliss

(...) KEYWORDS is an option that authors can include in their LDraw parts. So far, not many parts include KEYWORDS. For the /partsref/keyword/ page, I also compiled most of the words from the part names. The intent of the page is to let people look (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.pun)

  Re: New Partsref is pure bliss

(...) You're correct, "multiple" can be different for each of us. OK, how's this? I think Todd's search limit is similar (maybe same code) to the search function for the set database... I'm proposing that it be over-ridden for these links. But even (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)