 CAD / 4912
    Re: New Partsref is pure bliss —Steve Bliss
   (...) Good to see Larry got the cross-posting right... (...) Umm, I'm confused -- the detail pages are essentially the same. Sure, they've got the new LUGNET-ish headers and footers, and now the 73 LDraw categories are arranged into a 2-level (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.pun)

        Re: New Partsref is pure bliss —Manfred Moolhuysen
   (...) I second Tom Stangl who said: (...) For me too, that worked very well. It enabled me to brouwse through several part categories very quickly after one another. I had some trouble to find certain part categories, but that was because I was used (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.pun)