 CAD / 4831
  Re: BMP-2-LDraw32 homepage is up!

Hello Hakan, (...) website. (...) I'll consider that. I didn't it before because there are some programs out there (e.g.Gozilla) who can check automatically for updates but the filename has to be always the same. (...) It is written in Delphi. As (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: BMP-2-LDraw32 homepage is up!

(...) It would be wonderful if you compiled two versions, one with click-and-drool-GUI and one for shell-heads like me who use X just to open gazillions of xterms ;-) Clicking through 3068pufo.dat with MLCad (hey, it is a kind of (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad)